Korea took the lead in the first half of manager Jurgen Klinsmann’s debut game.

On the 24th at 8:20 pm, Korea and Colombia are playing a friendly match at Ulsan Munsu Soccer Stadium. South Korea leads 2-0 at the end of the first half. Heung-Min Son scores multiple goals.

Korea started the game in a 4-4-2 formation. Son Heung-min and Cho Kyu-seong led the attack in the front line, while Jung Woo-young, Hwang In-beom, Jung Woo-young, and Lee Jae-seong supported in the midfield. The four backs were Kim Jin-soo, Kim Young-kwon, Kim Min-jae, and Kim Tae-hwan. The goal was guarded by Kim Seung-gyu.

Colombia faced off with a 4-2-3-1 formation. Rafael Bore was the one-top man, followed by Jorge Carrascal, James Rodriguez and Diego Baloyes. Matheus Uribe and Kevin Castagno were deployed in midfield. The four back consisted of Johan Moica, John Lucumi, Carlos Cuesta and Daniel Muñoz. The goalkeeper was Camilo Vargas.

In the 7th minute of the first half, Kim Jin-soo followed Hwang In-beom’s pass and advanced to a high position on the left side of the field. He put a cross towards Lee Jae-sung, but the assistant referee declared it offside.

In the 10th minute of the first half, Korea began to take the lead with Son Heung-min’s goal. Goalkeeper Vargas, who left the goal empty and came out to the side, passed to Moika to avoid the pressure of Kyu-sung Cho, but Jae-seong Lee quickly rushed. Son Heung-min intercepted the pass that Moika sent to avoid Lee Jae-seong. Son Heung-min scored by shooting into the goal before the goalkeeper returned.

Korea overcame the crisis in the 19th minute of the first half. A cross from the side was headed by Bore. The shot went slightly over the goal. 토토사이트

In the 24th minute of the first half, Korea used an early replacement card. Kim Jin-soo was injured while blocking Bore’s shot. He held his back and complained of pain. Instead of Kim Jin-soo, Lee Ki-je was put in.

In the 27th minute of the first half, Son Heung-min’s free kick slightly missed the goal.

In the 28th minute of the first half, both teams collided briefly. When Cho Kyu-seong fell, Hwang In-beom protested to Yu-ri-be and caught fire. The conflict quickly subsided, and Hwang In-beom and Yu-ribe shook hands and reconciled.

In the 30th minute of the first half, Son Heung-min drove the ball from the center of the field and passed it to Jung Woo-young. Jung Woo-young’s shot was hit by Lucumi and refracted and went over the goal.

In the 38th minute of the first half, Son Heung-min followed Hwang In-beom’s pass into the penalty box and was tripped by Cuesta. The referee’s first decision was a penalty kick, but after a video review (VAR), it was corrected to a free kick. Lee Ki-je started as a kicker and went straight for the goal, but goalkeeper Vargas threw his body and cleared it.

Just before the end of the first half, Korea Republic had a free kick opportunity. Son Heung-min’s kick went into the left corner of the goal. The first half was over soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.